Thursday, February 19

30 days:14

She was my stuffer. Those little fingers were working very hard.


this is my second bird pattern that I have tried... the first was here, which is still totally cute but very small for my clumsy fingers. I then came across the cutest birds perched ever so sweetly on a branch at Sew Liberated. The tutorial actually came from Spool Sewing, where she created a bird mobile. They turned out a little wonky, so I made the pattern a little bigger and had another go at it... better I think. Sorry there's no picture yet.
But I have this cute picture of my little chickadee...
Someone tell her to stop growing and just stay where she is...
That dimple in her left cheek drives me nutty...
I just want to kiss and squish her to pieces...


1 comment:

Blessings each day said...

How can one little girl be so beautiful and so charming? What a blessing from Heaven!