Thursday, April 2

Ready for Anything...

WOw... I feel like it has been forever since I have updated here. I know that there are a few pictures, but if you know me I live for chatting and well... that has been obsolete here.

Besides our awesome spring break it seems my life has sped up in fast forward from this little time in space (my blog). I mean, you guys have no idea about my spring cleaning bug that has taken over, my shelf and pictures that are finally being hung over the couch... you don't know about the two books that are simutainously changing me and how I view the world and my feelings of being overwhelmed with work and home life and how to balance the two since I work from home. (wow that was a long thought) I don't want to feel like a failure. I know that I AM NOT, so why stress myself out with the intrusive thought? Right?

Right. And I, for the first time in a long while, have the feeling of contentment within myself. I am a high energy, spordiac person by nature, add the details of life to the mix with a cup of joe and I can be one stressed out chicken running around in circles and not sure of what to complete next.

I am creative. I have always been, no matter the medium, but how do I organize my life in order to feel comfortable with 'undone' checklist and allow my juices to flow and pull those suppressed artful ideas from within???? By clearing my physic ram! What the hell is that you say??? Well, you will just have to stay tuned b/c I have to go help 'Her Pieness' (this is another nickname for the little butter colored haired girl that steals my heart)
(wow another mouthful, I must be having withdrawls)

1 comment:

mama bg said...

Phew, thank goodness you're blogging again, I was going through withdrawals from your non blogging!
God be with you,
ganga aka mama bg