Thursday, October 8

sleepy heads

When I returned from an early morning walk... this is what a found in my bed.


It brings back memories of this little one when she was just a wee little baby.

She, like her brother, slept in our bed. I remember nursing her and feeling her warm little body snuggled against me. I remember waking to find her still snuggled close and tight around my abdomen, unlike her brother who would stop nursing and turn his head and body away to the opposite side (I had so much milk though he was probably tired of being squirt in the face)... she always stayed close and near and I marveled at the fact that she felt the most relaxed and secure near my belly.

Three years later she still likes being a bit lower than us, abdomen level.

PURE Sweetness.

2 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Oh so precious...what a sweet surprise to come home to!!

love and blessings and hugs,

g

Lucy Jane said...

I took so many pics trying to capture every angle that I could, that I was risking waking them both up!!!