Tuesday, February 2

a few links...

Its been so long, I feel like I should up date on so much that has happened since the last time I really posted, before Christmas!!! Instead I will just post a list of my WANT TO DO for Valentines...



1. I want to give everyone I know one of these... and esp Corbyn's & Myla's teachers.

2. I want to do this project with the kids.

3. This is neat too.

4. And I also want a reason to make these... I'm thinking Cub Scouts?

I've been knitting here and there still. Just practicing different stitches and what they look like together... I have made two scarves, various Barbie blankets and a large rectangle that I thought I could make into a pillow. The other day I bought a crochet hook, so I plan to Youtube that and figure out how to make some flowers (to hide the mistakes on my knitted scarves...heehee). But thats in the future sometime.

Thats about it.

No comments: